VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To contribute to nation and the world by developing a high quality human and technological resource through excellence in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and research.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
1. To generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting edge research.
2. To impart quality teaching-learning-experience with state of the art curriculum.
3. To increase the visibility of academic programs globally and attract talent at all levels.
4. To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long term interaction with academia and industry.
5. Sustained interaction with the alumni, students, parents, faculty and other stake holders to stay relevant in the globalized environment.
6. To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginative gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions