Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the anti-ragging Committee of the Institution, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the Institution level shall be any one or any combination of the following:
1. Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
2. Withholding /withdrawing scholarship /fellowship and other benefits .
3. Debarring from appearing in any test /examination or other evaluation process.
4. Withholding results.
5. Debarring from representing the Institution in any regional,national or international meet,tournament,youth festival,etc.
6. Suspension/expulsion from the hostel.
7. Cancellation of admission.
8. Rustication from the Institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters.
9. Expulsion from the Institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other Institution for a specified period.
10. Fine ragging between rupees 25,000/-and rupees 1 lakh.
11. Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified the Institution shall resort to collective punishment.